Vendors wanted! Join us July 8th from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM at the Arrowhead Ranch for a Swap Meet and Community Garage Sale. We will have furniture, collectibles, vintage, houseplants, jewelry, tools, and so much more! We still have vendor spaces available! We still have vendor spaces available.
What: 10 x 10 space in event tent with 1, 6’ table and 1 or 2 folding chairs provided.
Cost: $50.00 donation to the Arrowhead Ranch Foundation (cash, check, card, or Venmo accepted.)
When: Saturday, July 8th from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Setup Friday evening July 7th, from 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM OR Saturday morning from 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM
The public gate opens at 9:00 AM sharp on July 8th.
Why: Sell household items furniture, tools, etc. A chance to declutter while keeping your items out of the landfill, building community by helping one another, and having fun.
Please have items priced or be available to sit at your booth to negotiate prices.
The following items are not permitted to be sold:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Martial arts weapons
- Medicines, drugs, or any paraphernalia
- Any material deemed dangerous, pornographic, indecent, or otherwise objectionable by event management.
At the end of the sale, you have 3 options:
- Bring your items back home
- Relocate your items to the “to be donated” area. Additional $50 donation.
- Relocate your items to the “to the dump” area (dump fees apply)
Randy Heagle, Marla Heagle, and Mike Allison